Sunday, September 16, 2007

Zlio Shops, Part 2

Hi all.

I have three Zlio Shops up and running, and I am indeed generating traffic. But no sales :(

You can visit my shops at:

EGift Baskets

Simply Soap
Platform Shoe Zone

I've made a whopping $0.27 in adsense revenue so far. I know that I sound negative, but I'm becoming discouraged. I can see from my statcounter that visitors are clicking on items; however, it seems that I'm not being credited for any sales resulting from the click-throughs. Yes, I'm discouraged.

Setting up shop is easy. Adding products somewhat tedious. Promoting? Well, you know that's 99% of the game. Will I spend hours promoting a website that is garnering zero sales? Probably not, but it's still to early too give up. Lol, I'm not a quitter, and you shouldn't be either.

So, my friends, please do not take my negativity at face value. My next plan is to find the source of the problem and work on resolving that issue. I am guessing that most people give up when they do not see immediate results. I will admit, I'm an "instant gratification" groupie, so this is a lesson in discipline for me.

For some reason, my Platform Shoe Zone shop receives the most traffic. I don't mean a few more hits, I mean exponentially more. So what did I do differently there? Don't know. That's what I need to find out. If anything, I thought that this site would be over-saturated and would receive less traffic. Go figure.

So keep the chin up and never surrender. I hear that good things come to those who wait. Still waiting....

Good luck,

M

No comments: