Thursday, September 6, 2007

Too Broke to Think, and I'm Not Gonna Take It Anymore!


Hi, my name is Mimi and I'm flat broke. I don't mean "can't take a vacation this year" broke, not even "can't buy those sweet new shoes" broke. No, I'm talking "can't pay the rent or utilities" broke and "completely freaked out about it" broke.

So I'm exploring my options to remedy this situation and have decided to make a go of it online.

Get a job, you say? Working on that too. You see, I lost my job a few months ago and have since been unable to get another one. Not for lack of trying, mind you. I've been working exponentially harder to find a job than I ever did when I actually had one.

So this is my plan: When I'm finished with the want ads, Monster, Careerbuilder, and all of the rest I'm going to investigate making my own job. How? Dunno. I've been reading about affiliate marketing, blogging for bucks, etc., but I'm an utter and complete newbie. Oh yeah, and too broke to buy a domain name let alone pay for hosting. I don't even really know what those two phrases mean, I just know that I've seen them regarding internet marketing.

So I'm starting from the bottom. My first look will be at online surveys, and I'll let you know what happens.

Be healthy and happy,

M

No comments: