Thursday, September 13, 2007

Create Your Own Free Online Store at Zlio

Surfing the net, looking for something to explore when I ran across Zlio. It allows you to create a free online store. Hey, I like "free" so I gave it a shot.

Signing up was a breeze, creating the store a no-brainer. They offer countless items for your store, pretty much anything you can imagine. To be honest, adding items to my store was a bit more time consuming than I'd have liked but it's free and beggers can't be choosers, right? Another thing that troubles me is that whenever a potential customer clicks on an items they are told that the items isn't sold at this store and redirected to the "main" store for purchasing. According to Zlio, any sales generated from the redirect will lead to a commission for me, but I personally prefer to shop at the main site when buying online.

Now to get traffic. I don't know how to do that yet. Study, research, trial, and error are sure to follow. In the meantime, feel free to visit any of the stores (giftbaskets, soaps, and costumes/shoes) that I made. If nothing else, I had fun making them :)

Be well all,

M

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I've added you to my Zlio stores and wanted to let you know that I have a blog about Zlio at http://mindingthestore.wordpress.com

mimi said...

Thanks! I just checked out your blog and it's great. I'm going to spend some time there now to fully read it. Nice job :)

Anonymous said...

hi dee hi onlinewealthinfo.blogspot.com blogger found your blog via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com