If you are trying to pick up a few bucks on Cash Crate (as I am) I need to let you know about a snafu that I experienced.
It seems that in order to receive a check (minumum $10) you must first verify your phone number.
No biggie? Probably not for most people, but they want a land line or cell phone number. I have neither, as I have used Vonage for over a year and am quite pleased with it - it'll probably be another blog post.
Anyway, I sent the folks at Cash Crate an email asking how I can receive my check with no landline or cell.
I'll let you know what they say in case any of you are in the same boat.
Be well, all.
M
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Cash Crate Addendum - Phone Verification
Posted by
mimi
at
2:24 PM
Labels: cash crate, money online, online survey, surveys, vonage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment