I enrolled in Cash Crate yesterday and made an easy $11. It's not gonna pay the rent, but it's a start. My goal here is to discover ways to make money online and this is a start.
What you do is complete offers such as doing surveys, etc. Some of the offers require a credit card (I personally don't do those), but many do not. Now this isn't going to pay my rent but it's a start and I'll tell you why: Cash!
I've tried online surveys in the past and guess what? Most offer me reward points or "bux" but not cash. Let me give you a scenario:
"Hello, rental office, I don't have $ for the rent but I DO have 6 million reward points. Is that okay?" The answer is obvious, a resounding "NO!"
So will this make my rent? No. But for those of you who have jobs, it might help you to have an extra night out, buy a pizza, or rent some movies. I highly endorse this program.
Now this is the important part: set up a special email account for this. I don't know about you, but I hate spam in my personal email account. So register a free email dedicated to surveys to avoid all of the spam. I would also highly suggest setting up a free virtual phone number for registration. Here's why: I enrolled in Cash Crate yesterday and already have 16 emails in my dedicated email account. I also have 2 voicemails on my virtual phone number. Don't get me wrong, some of the emails are informative. For example, I found out (through one of Cash Crate's offers that I can save $200/year on my auto insurance. I may actually investigate that one. My point is, however, that a dedicated email account and phone number will save you the hassle of unwanted solicitations.
Be well and learn how to increase your income with Cash Crate. It took me less than an hour to make an extra $11, and I think that's pretty good.
For more information, visit Cash Crate.
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Extra Money with Cash Crate
Posted by
mimi
at
10:20 AM
Labels: cash crate, money online, online survey, surveys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment